For last year’s Valentine’s day, the best wife ever gave me a Beer Below Zero Freezer. YES guys you can OWN one! Google Beer Below Zero and order one. Oh wait, just go their Facebook account and message them directly – https://www.facebook.com/beerbelowzerodegrees.
I went home after a long day at work to a brand new BBZ personal chest, the one with the black wood finish that fits perfectly and looks super awesome at any corner of your man cave (wish I had one). It can hold a maximum of 36 bottles of beer. And when I opened it… cue heavenly music… something like ‘hhhhhaaaaaaaaa’ … it was FULL! Again, best wife ever.
So here’s my take on owning one.
- You will be the envy of all your beer drinking buddies
- They will try to take it from you. They will try to destroy you.. kidding (Just try to borrow and you’ll end up making a lame excuse anyway, they know it)
- You will… I kid you not.. try to finish all 36 bottles… and I sort of did but can’t remember?
- You will read the manual
- You will learn about “baking” beer
- You will have a 5 peso coin always ready near the beer below zero fridge
- You will sponsor a series of inuman sessions
- You will try to freeze imported beer.. and you will love it
- You will resist it when they start putting left over food or ice cream
- You will or might.. whatever.. give it a name. Mine is called Buzz BlackChest (like a pirate!)
That’s it! Photo from beer below zero site. Not mine. Peace! *virtual fistbump*