Make it Amazing, here is our Chicken Wing Recipe
1 kg Chicken Wings, divide the wing between the Flat and the Drumlet
1 cup Fish Sauce
1 cup Kalamansi Juice
3 tablespoons of Cracked Black Pepper
- Mixed all of the ingredients in a big bowl, marinate at least for an hour, for better results at least 4 hours. Set aside inside the refrigerator.
1 bottle of Mother’s Best Labuyo Hot Sauce, any hot sauce will do, spicier the better
1 table spoon of Cayenne Pepper powder, Chili powder will also do.
2 bars of Salted Butter
3 to 5 tablespoon of Cheese Power, depends on how savory you want it to be
3 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Melt the butter on a low heat to prevent it from burning, add the other liquid ingredients and blend evenly. After blending, add all the dry ingredients till everything is mixed well and the sugar has dissolved completely. Let cool and put aside.
1 pack of Crispy Fry breading, check the back of the label if its good enough to cover the 1kg chicken wing
- Take out the Marinated Chicken Wings from the fridge and individually coat the wing with the Crispy Fry breading, toss the wing into a deep pot or a deep fryer filled with cooking hot boiling oil, do the wings in batches so you can control the heat and fry the wings evenly or till they turn golden brown.
1 pack of all purpose cream
1 pack of cream cheese or blue cheese
6 cloves of garlic, diced
salt and pepper to taste.
- In a blender, put the garlic first and let the blender chopped the diced garlic even finer, add the all purpose cream, blend slowly, add the cheese and salt to pepper to taste, blend in fast burst speeds until mixture is even.
2 to 3 pcs of Carrots, chunky and long ones
2 pcs Singkamas, the bigger the better
4 stalks of Celery, cut off the leaves
- Peel the Carrots and Singkamas and Slice these vegetables into half an inch thick and 3 to 4 inch in length. For the Celery just consider the stalk not the leaves, set aside the leaves for another dish. Wash thoroughly and set aside them inside the fridge
The Assembly and Presentation.
While the Chicken Wing is still hot off the deep fryer, put them in a deep pot and put your sauce in., toss the combo until the wings are even coated by the sauce. Plate this dish in a big flat plate, with the cold vegetables sticks on the side and the garlic and cheese dip on a small dipping dish. Served hot and with cold beers. Cheers!