Click thru to know more about WINE ICE CREAM!
Tomadors of the Philippines rejoice and thank your stars for another innovation that will hit our Bahay- Alak! The people of Lander’s Philippines, Yes, that membership shopping brand that’s new to our shores is bring with them Mercer’s Wine Ice Cream.
They have 10, count your fingers folks, ten amazing flavors for both wine and ice cream lovers to choose from. Do you have a particular go-to wine or you might be open to try other flavors, check all their flavors below. Cheers!
- Peach White Zinfandel – Sweet Celebration. We’ve handpicked a White Zinfandel distinguished for its fruity undertones and pleasant finish, and blended it with succulent peaches.
- Chocolate Cabernet – Rich…a chocolate lover’s dream. We’ve united a Cabernet wine filled with dried cherry and cassis notes with our chocolate ice cream filled with bits of bittersweet chocolate morsels.
- Cherry Merlot – Sophisticated. We’ve chosen a Merlot wine recognized for its
plum and black cherry undertones, and accentuated it with plump Bordeaux cherries.
- Lemon Sparkling – Refreshing. We’ve uncorked a bubbly Prosecco known for its notes of Meyer lemon and perfectly paired it with bits of lemon zest throughout.
- Port – Inspiring. For our original creation, we discovered an award-winning Ruby Port appreciated for its luxurious, heavily-body flavor and velvety smoothness.
- Strawberry Sparkling – Bubbly. We’ve uncorked a sweet champagne and paired it perfectly with ribbons of shimmering strawberries.
- Red Raspberry Chardonnay – Classic elegance. We’ve taken an oak-aged Chardonnay, known for its delicate nose and buttery smooth taste, and paired it with fresh red raspberries.
- Shiraz – Lavish. We’ve selected an award-winning Shiraz known for its rich aromas of berry and smoky orange peel and then tucked in bite-size dark chocolate cups filled with raspberry.
- Riesling – Simply chic. We’ve selected a dry white wine, prized for its fruity, crisp, effervescent quality and well-balanced taste.
- Spice – Warm. We’ve selected a fragrant red mulled wine known for its moderate
sweetness balanced with the warmth of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.