“Di sinusukat ang tapang at ang bigote sa mukha Dahil kung minsan mas lalaki pa sa lalaki ang bakla” – Sirena by Gloc 9
We found this list off the web of a compilation of funny, witty and yet very endearing advise all based on the book by Walker Lamond titled “Rules for My Unborn Son”. We got 50 of them and divided it into a 5 part series. Cheers!
1. In Monopoly, buy the orange properties.
2. You are what you do, not what you say.
3. Don’t be afraid of pickup games. It’s the best way to learn.
4. Never be afraid to ask out the best-looking girl in the room. You’ll be surprised how often it works.
5. Watch lightning storms from a safe spot. But watch ’em.
6. Offer your seat to a woman, no matter how old she is.
7. Never side against your brother in a fight.
8. Keep a copy of your letters. It makes it easier on your biographer.
9. Don’t be shy in the locker room. They are all thinking the same thing.
10. Spend time with your mother. She’s cooler than you think.