“It takes a real man to make a true confession – a Chocolate Soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.” – Charles Studd, author and missionary
We found this list off the web of a compilation of funny, witty and yet very endearing advise all based on the book by Walker Lamond titled “Rules for My Unborn Son”. We got 50 of them and divided it into a 5 part series. Cheers!
11. Push-ups and sit-ups are all you’ll ever need to build muscle.
12. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait your turn to talk.
13. Know your neighborhood like the back of your hand. Sometimes the best adventures are in your own backyard.
14. When in doubt, wear a tie.
15. If you don’t know what a word means, ask. Before it’s too late.
16. Start a band.
17. When it comes to shoveling snow, the earlier you start, the easier the job.
18. Keep your room clean. One day you’ll have roommates.
19. Make curfew. Sneak out later to meet her. Don’t make a habit of it. You’ll miss the danger.
20. Never criticize a book, play, or film unless you have read or seen it yourself. Art is full of surprises.