A real man loves and respects his wife and is not a good father but a man that his kids wants to call “Daddy”. – Frank Abagnale, Security Consultant, “Catch Me, If you Can” Movie was about his life.
We found this list off the web of a compilation of funny, witty and yet very endearing advise all based on the book by Walker Lamond titled “Rules for My Unborn Son”. We got 50 of them and divided it into a 5 part series. Cheers!
21. Believe it or not, a museum is a great place to beat a hangover. It’s cool, quiet, and full of water fountains.
22. Dance with your partner, not at her. But don’t forget to lead.
23. Be cool to the younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
24. Order the local specialty.
25. Drive across the country. Don’t rush.
26. There’s nothing wrong with musical theater. (Everything in moderation.)
27. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
28. When singing karaoke, choose a song within your range.
29. Read before bed every night. A book every two weeks is a good goal.
30. Never post a picture online you wouldn’t feel comfortable showing your mother, your boss, and the dean of admissions.