You gotta know more before you knocked down bottle of tequila.
Tequila is one of the most popular alcohol in the world and people go cray cray over this drink because its makes them loss their inhibitions faster than you can spell tequila with your butt. Here are the facts!
- Tequila never has a worm in it.
- Tequila can only be legally made in Mexico, like Champagne can only be called Champagne if its made in Champagne, France.
- Tequila is made from Blue Agave plant, which takes 8 years to mature and 200 lbs before harvesting.
- Drinking 100% Blue Agave Tequila, won’t give you a hangover. Mixing it with other drinks or mixers will.
- The Aztecs discovered Tequila and the first to use it in their rituals
- There are 4 main types of tequila:
- Blaco ( aged 2 months)
- Repesado (2 mos to 12 months)
- Anejo (1 to 3 years)
- Mixto (51% agave + other flavorings)
- A shot of tequila before a big meal can stimulate your appetite, drinking it after a meal helps you digest
- Mexican Scientist has found a way to heat tequila and make it into diamonds.
- Tequila Ley is the most expensive line of tequila, a bottle would cost $225, 000 or Php 11, 250,000 pesos in a gold and platinum bottle but if you want the top tier bottle its only $3.5 million or Php175 Million pesos, small things…
- Tequila bottle, once opened can only last 3 to 6 months before it lost its flavor.
- The traditional way to drink tequila is to drink it straight. The Salt and Lemon thing is an American style.
- Most women would tend to make tequila their favorite drink.