This recipe was shared with us by Chef Ian Dalida Galza in our Share Your Pulutan Group. If you have other recipes you want to share with us then join the Club! Cheers!
My version of “ADOBONG KAMBING” pwedeng ulam pwedeng pulutan….
1 lb goat meat, chopped
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
5 pieces dried chilies (optional)
1 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
4 pieces dried bay leaves
4 cups water
1 medium sized onion, sliced
8 cloves garlic, crushed
1 thumb size ginger
3 tablespoons cooking oil
Leeks and fried garlic for garnishing.
1. Pour 3 cups of water in a cooking pot and put-in ginger, onion, and salt. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the goat meat and simmer until the meat is tender.
3. Turn off the heat, drain the water, and separate the meat from other ingredients. Set aside.
4. Pour-in cooking oil in a wok or a frying pan then apply heat.
5. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic onion ginger and fry until the color turns light brown.
6. Add the goat meat and pan fry until the outer part turns light brown.
7. Add soy sauce, 1 cup water,sugar,crushed peppercorns, and dried bay leaves then simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Add vinegar and let boil. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Then add oystersauce
9. Put-in the dried chilies (if desired) and simmer until the sauce becomes thick.
10. Put butter and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes
11. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
12. Put leeks and fried garlic on top for garnishing…