Ang Pulutan ng SINISIPAG at EXTRA SPECIAL…
4 Large Squid tubes (500g) , 1/4 cup of all purpose flour, 2 tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 4 cups of cooking oil, chopped labuyo and leaks to garnish.
- Course slightly and cut into 2 inch squares the squid tubes, pat dry and set aside
- In resealable bag, put all the dry ingredients in and mix them well
- Place in the squid and shake the bag to evenly coat each squid cut
- In a wok, bring to a boil the cooking oil
- Deep fry the squid cuts by placing them half a bag at a time to maintain the heat of the oil.
- wait till golden brown and avoid to overcook it. garnish with chili and leaks
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and a tartar or marinara sauce.
This pulutan dish is easy to do and kung medyo sinisipag ka and wont settle for the street food variety, this will make that inuman extra special. It goes well with any variety of booze but as a preference a good cold beer will always do. Cheers!